Gua sha stones are a tool used to relieve tension, sculpt skin, and increase circulation. They are traditionally made of jade or quartz. The stones come in a variety of shapes and usually have a smaller edge that can be used near the eyes or nose.
- Irons out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Lifts and tightens loose skin at the neck and jawline
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover
- Massaging the scalp helps meridians related to relaxation, reducing fatigue and hair rejuvenation
- Relieves muscle tension in the body
- Helps stimulate the lymphatic system to release toxins
- Drains lymph fluids from the face
- Relieves tension from brows and clenched jaw
- Self Cooling
- Scar mobilisation
How To Use
- Clean your face using a good quality cleanser
- Use the Gua Sha 1 - 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil
- Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area.
- The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign as it is an indication of circulation.
Due to its natural formation, the stone color varies. The myriad of colours found in the stones makes each Gua Sha unique, just for you!
Best thing to add to your daycare / nightcare regime
Not only does my skin feel lighter, my acne has been SUBSTANTIALLY reduced from using this
I purchased the Jade Stone and just couldnt resist trying out this stainless steel one.
Very unique and interesting <3