- Irons out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin
- Improves skin firmness
- Massaging the scalp helps meridians related to relaxation and hair rejuvenation
- Relieves tension in the body
- Carries healing energy
- Relaxes the body and brings about a sense of harmony and balance.
- Has a great impact on contouring the skin.
- Clean your face using a good quality cleanser.
- Use the Gua Sha 1 - 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil.
- Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area.
- The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign as it is an indication of circulation.
This technique seems to be working positively on my complexion and facial puffiness :)
Great addition to my self care routines. My face feels rejuvenated after using it
Such an amazing little Gem. I got this for my birthday and am loving using it
I am LOVING my stone <3