Acne: The Cause, And How To Combat It
If you feel like you have tried everything to get rid of your acne, and nothing seems to be helping with improving your skin condition, then this might be the right post for you to read.
We all know that acne occurs when the hair follicles or oil glands become 'clogged', and we also know that acne doesn't just occur on the face, often you find it on areas like your neck, chest, back and shoulders.
Instead of teaching you what Acne is and how it forms, we are going to jump right to the point and explain some common causes and of course how to treat it.
What Causes Acne?
The answers are endless... But some of the most common everyday life factors include:
- Environmental aspects that cause bacteria build-up
- Work and home stress
- Diets that include a lot of sugars and bad oils
- Lack of hygiene such as not washing your face twice a day
- Cosmetics and cosmetic brushes
How To Combat Acne
One cannot stop oil glands from producing oil, however there are a few things we can do to minimise and prevent it from occurring again, such as:
- Drink loads of water!
- Eat healthier meals throughout the day that include vegetables
- Use an active cleanser that is anti-bacterial
- Don't pick or squeeze
- Try not wear makeup, or shop around for organic brands
- Make sure all your makeup brushes are cleaned often
- After exercise try and shower straight away to remove sweat from your body